Cristal Air offers heater repair in San Luis Obispo and the surrounding county.
No matter what the weather is like outside, your home should be comfortable inside. Trust Cristal Air San Luis Obispo heater repair experts with all of your heating and cooling needs in San Luis Obispo County.
- San Luis Obispo installation
- San Luis Obispo inspections
- San Luis Obispo maintenance
- San Luis Obispo replacement
- San Luis Obispo repair
- San Luis Obispo walk in freezers
- San Luis Obispo walk in coolers
- San Luis Obispo evaporative coolers
- San Luis Obispo reach-ins
- San Luis Obispo heating installation
- San Luis Obispo heating repair
- San Luis Obispo heating replacement
- San Luis Obispo ice machines
- San Luis Obispo air conditioning installation
- San Luis Obispo air conditioning repair
- San Luis Obispo air conditioning replacement
Cristal Air San Luis Obispo heater repair experts boasts over 35 years of experience servicing customers on the Central Coast. We know what it takes to get the job done correctly and efficiently.
Cristal Air is also proud to offer 24-hour emergency response service. When your air conditioning or heating system goes awry, call Cristal Air!
San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo is a mid-sized city half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco with a population of approximately 45,000 people. Like many towns on the Central Coast, the Chumash people originally inhabited San Luis Obispo.
The Spanish Franciscan Junipero Serra originally founded the city in 1772. In Spanish, San Luis Obispo translates to, “St. Louis, the Bishop [of Toulouse].”
San Luis Obispo boasts nearly 300 sunny days per year, with weather typically ranging in the 60’s and 70’s during the winter and 70’s and 80’s in summer, rarely reaching into the 90’s or below freezing. Home to Cal Poly University, which currently enrolls over 20,000 students, San Luis Obispo was recently named the, “Happiest Town in America.”
The latitude and longitude of San Luis Obispo is 35.2742° N, 120.6631° W.
- 5:42 PM PDT on March 21, 2018
- 5:00 PM PDT on March 22, 2018
Wednesday 03/21/2018 100%
Mainly cloudy and rainy. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
Thursday 03/22/2018 100%
Rain early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Localized flooding is possible.
Friday 03/23/2018 0%
Sunny skies. High 62F. NNW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 03/24/2018 20%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday 03/25/2018 20%
Partly cloudy. High 59F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Call (805) 466-8444