Cristal Air offers heater repair in San Luis Obispo and the surrounding county.
No matter what the weather is like outside, your home should be comfortable inside. Trust Cristal Air San Luis Obispo heater repair experts with all of your heating and cooling needs in San Luis Obispo County.
- San Luis Obispo installation
- San Luis Obispo inspections
- San Luis Obispo maintenance
- San Luis Obispo replacement
- San Luis Obispo repair
- San Luis Obispo walk in freezers
- San Luis Obispo walk in coolers
- San Luis Obispo evaporative coolers
- San Luis Obispo reach-ins
- San Luis Obispo heating installation
- San Luis Obispo heating repair
- San Luis Obispo heating replacement
- San Luis Obispo ice machines
- San Luis Obispo air conditioning installation
- San Luis Obispo air conditioning repair
- San Luis Obispo air conditioning replacement
Cristal Air San Luis Obispo heater repair experts boasts over 35 years of experience servicing customers on the Central Coast. We know what it takes to get the job done correctly and efficiently.
Cristal Air is also proud to offer 24-hour emergency response service. When your air conditioning or heating system goes awry, call Cristal Air!
San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo is a mid-sized city half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco with a population of approximately 45,000 people. Like many towns on the Central Coast, the Chumash people originally inhabited San Luis Obispo.
The Spanish Franciscan Junipero Serra originally founded the city in 1772. In Spanish, San Luis Obispo translates to, “St. Louis, the Bishop [of Toulouse].”
San Luis Obispo boasts nearly 300 sunny days per year, with weather typically ranging in the 60’s and 70’s during the winter and 70’s and 80’s in summer, rarely reaching into the 90’s or below freezing. Home to Cal Poly University, which currently enrolls over 20,000 students, San Luis Obispo was recently named the, “Happiest Town in America.”
The latitude and longitude of San Luis Obispo is 35.2742° N, 120.6631° W.
- 9:13 AM PST on February 22, 2018
- 9:00 PM PST on February 22, 2018
Thursday 02/22/2018 10%
A mix of clouds and sun with gusty winds. High 54F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Friday 02/23/2018 10%
Mainly sunny. High 59F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday 02/24/2018 0%
Sunny. High 62F. NNW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday 02/25/2018 0%
Mostly sunny. High 66F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday 02/26/2018 20%
Sunny along with a few clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 59F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
Call (805) 466-8444